What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to know who these hijackers are but nobody seems to see my launches anymore so I'm always alone in space. Can you see the little tear trickling down my cheek? I feel so alone.....sniff, sniff.....

I know how you feel. I'd be quite happy to have a hijacker or anyone to share my launches!

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I'd be quite happy to have a hijacker or anyone to share my launches!

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)
lol. That will only be a launch for the points and experience, because from my experience, we get very less useful things at 2nd and 3rd position.

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry Timul, couldn't see your launch earlier.

I have initiated a Pad 2 launch. 22 hours to go and currently over half way there.
Everyone welcome to join if you can see my launch,
Regards, Nutty.

JordanChilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys

About the launches....I personally receive pop ups saying " a friend needs help with their launch". If I hopped on a launch and I wasn't supposed too...I'm sorry. I got the pop up and it asked for help. I sent my planes off and then joined Fred's launch. Sorry Fred. Tried to help out and I think I made y'all mad.

JordanChilly - Level 39 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) and fuel please.....

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What a pain
Maybe they are not forum members, you could always remove from from your list to prevent it happening again, the nuke option

needs nothing send me what you need

Yep they have been nuked... 95% of my neighbours are all forum members now..
So there's little chance of any hijacking going on.....but there's always that ONE

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Fred, thanks for sending me friend request. I accepted. I would love to join the launch party but I just sent out a launch and it won't be finished until 24hrs later. I will try to join the party if your launch is still on in the last 2 hours. :)

Speedangel lv38
Gift New items: fax, beverage cooler, walki-talkie
Need: TV panel, defroster, archive box, 2 parking meter, 4 wall speaker, 4 Arch Metal Detector

Nice flight...gad you got first, see you back in 24!

bernardngo (level 40, 219 stars). need oscillating beacons please

Speedangel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice flight...gad you got first, see you back in 24!

Thanks Bernardngo! I just saw the rules here, "Rules of the launches are who ever starts the launch maintains first place". I'm sorry that i took your first place. Can't wait to see what I will get to be the first place. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

To Fred123thytdytdg, I just realized that I replied to Your big party launch by mistake earlier. It was posted in May. Didn't realize that my screen jumped back to the 1st page of the forum when I replied. Hope to join your party next time. :)

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Bernardngo! I just saw the rules here, "Rules of the launches are who ever starts the launch maintains first place". I'm sorry that i took your first place. Can't wait to see what I will get to be the first place. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

To Fred123thytdytdg, I just realized that I replied to Your big party launch by mistake earlier. It was posted in May. Didn't realize that my screen jumped back to the 1st page of the forum when I replied. Hope to join your party next time. :)

No apologies necessary, I wanted you to get first...done this enough times, just flying for the fun and social part of it. Join me anytime! Cheers

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Guys

About the launches....I personally receive pop ups saying " a friend needs help with their launch". If I hopped on a launch and I wasn't supposed too...I'm sorry. I got the pop up and it asked for help. I sent my planes off and then joined Fred's launch. Sorry Fred. Tried to help out and I think I made y'all mad.

JordanChilly - Level 39 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) and fuel please.....

No you didn't, that was another launch but you did put in a lot of points thanks maybe too many for a second place as we only need 400 :) save your points for your next launch
No have a launch running on pad 2 blue

needs nothing send me what you need

Most reactions

Latest posts