What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a launch going on blue pad if anyone wants a ride.

Level 36 - propellers, fuel hoses and Beacons for long distance flights.

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a launch going on blue pad if anyone wants a ride.

Joined and stop at same number as you....come back soon got loads of points q up

needs nothing send me what you need

Last edited:

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joined and stop at same number as you....come back soon got loads of points q up

Cheers, was outside cutting the hedge and lawn while the sun is still shining but back now

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Spareribs, I am sorry, but I am going to go ahead of you and add a bit more than you because we dont want it to fail. Sorry!!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Spareribs, I am sorry, but I am going to go ahead of you and add a bit more than you because we dont want it to fail. Sorry!!

To be more specific, it is because I will not have time to add any more after this. Sorry again. I am going ahead of you now. You are always welcome to regain your first place because I will not be able to add more than 200.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Blue pad launch running on my iPhone game, if anyone can see it feel free to jump aboard. Annoyingly I can't see it from the iPad, grrr!

please send fuel catalyst, benches, goal posts, video boards or robotic lawnmowers to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks.

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
just started Pad 2 Blue launches on both accts...join if you can!

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need Wall Skrs, Mayor portrait, Laptop, Hotel stuff, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need Walkies, Laptops, Hotel stuff, Benches, Goalposts, Video Boards, Robotic LMs

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just started Pad 2 Blue launches on both accts...join if you can!

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need Wall Skrs, Mayor portrait, Laptop, Hotel stuff, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need Walkies, Laptops, Hotel stuff, Benches, Goalposts, Video Boards, Robotic LMs

Joined your launch, will stay behind you. Welcome to the forum. Great group of nice people!

bernardngo (level 40, 225 Stars). Send me what you need.

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Joined your launch, will stay behind you. Welcome to the forum. Great group of nice people!

bernardngo (level 40, 225 Stars). Send me what you need.

Launch complete, thanks B! Lovin the forum, with everyone working together.

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 4 Wall Spkrs, 3 Mayor's portrait, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 2 Walkies, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, lots of Benches, Goalposts, Video Boards, Robotic LMs

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Launch complete, thanks B! Lovin the forum, with everyone working together.

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 4 Wall Spkrs, 3 Mayor's portrait, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 2 Walkies, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, lots of Benches, Goalposts, Video Boards, Robotic LMs

Weird just joined your launch also but your at 1192 points.....

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Weird just joined your launch also but your at 1192 points.....

Fred, thanks for joining. I have nothing but small stuff left for this launch, but we'll get there! I have two games going, and you joined Rehab. Bernardngo joined me on Rehab2.

Do you see me as LtCol Rehab, or like others in forum, as no name or username? I have you as Fred... on both games and will continue to launch periodically and gift you LD flight stuff or whatever u need.

Most reactions