What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Started a pad 3 launch help yourself to first place as i don't have enough

Need information sign and turnstyle

Scalia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have not used this forum in a long time, I am in need of 2 Document Detectors if anyone still has to gift them (without having upgrade as I cannot return them). My username/airport is Airblues, many thanks in advance

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm still active on AC but recently not had much time for posting (sorry).
I had a strange encounter yesterday evening when attempting a Lunar Mission launch and I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience:
When beginning to launch, I noticed that our old friend (@)ydl(@) had started a launch and he/she had a Quantum Leap bonus activated. I jumped on board and got fourth place and within seconds the launch was fully subscribed and I sent my rocket off. I expected to see the flight clock showing about 2.4 hours but it landed immediately and I picked up my prize. I was then able to launch another Lunar Mission and again, 'ydl' had initiated a rocket launch which I joined. It was all rather frantic but I again got a few points in before that rocket was fully subscribed and it too was launched. Again it landed immediately and gave me my prize. I tried one more 'ydl' launch which went into orbit within seconds...then I ran out of stuff to contribute. I assume that 'ydl' continued to launch and land missions long after I exhausted my stocks.
The obvious conclusion (right or wrong) is that this player, and maybe some others too, have hacked the game. I don't see any legal way to speed up rocket launches to zero duration.
'ydl' has accumulated 158 Lunar Missions during this week, and, by my reckoning, even playing 24 hours per day and constantly using Quantum Leap you should only be able to achieve 70 flights per week. That's not to mention the vast numbers of other space craft and aircraft flights that have be conducted by the same player in the same week...interesting!

I've been reading old news from the G! and run across this:
"Quantum leap 14/07/2014
Do you know that Quantum Leap bonus is active for all participants of the launch, and if there are several Quantum Leap bonuses active at the same time, it is possible to complete space flights in just a couple of minutes? Try it out with friends."
So the game hasn't been hacked - all was cunning, but fair. It's good to know how to use a Quantum Leap.
Better late than never ;)

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello you oldies

Need information sign and turnstyle

Hi Fred!
I'm not advanced enough to build Lvl 9 terminal yet, but maybe turnstyle or information sign is one of my hidden gifts. Just send me (@RobWu^2) anything you can gift from that set (Floor Washer / Information Sign / Patrol Drone / Turnstile), I'll send it back to you and we'll know what is my hidden item for Lvl 9 terminal.
EDIT: Sorry Fred - I can't help you, I can gift floor washers.

Last edited:

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Fred!
I'm not advanced enough to build Lvl 9 terminal yet, but maybe turnstyle or information sign is one of my hidden gifts. Just send me (@RobWu^2) anything you can gift from that set (Floor Washer / Information Sign / Patrol Drone / Turnstile), I'll send it back to you and we'll know what is my hidden item for Lvl 9 terminal.
EDIT: Sorry Fred - I can't help you, I can gift floor washers.

You take the next launch

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OK, I've just started.
Then again: Labiatka - Raxerx - RobWu.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Labiatka is driving home, will join us in 30 minutes. Do we launch together or wait for him?

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OK, will you join us later?

EDIT: Labiatka and I both ran out of space suits, so we can only start red rocket. You can find us there.

EDIT 2: We also ran out of "fast" space items, so feel free to take first place.

Last edited:

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, I have a green launch on my tigasefi4 game with 14 hours left at 1000 so far, if anyone wants to chip in for 2nd and 3rd place, let me know.

Most reactions

Latest posts