What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok. Finally started an invisible launch on pad 1. I will be completing it within 22 more hours if no one else joins. You may see more than 1 because I clicked on it more than once. Please join the one which shows the maximum time left.

Speedangel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, if you can see my launch one (green) you are welcome to join!

Hi Newmanic, I'm sorry I didn't get to contribute much in your launch. I saw the remaining time was almost 1 day left. I decided to take it slow. Then it was my bed time. When I got up in about 6hrs. The launch was already finished. :(

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fred, thanks for the ride. Have not flown with you in ages. View is great from here!

bernardngo (level 40, 221 stars). need oscillating beacons please

Good to see you again be back again around 10am today UK time as in a meeting when it lands so will be running a blue pad launch then

needs nothing send me what you need

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow two rides in a row. Have plenty of large if you want to go quickly...cheers!

Hi Nutty
Capt Fred ran a quick ride. Glad you hopped in before the hatch was closed!

Newmanic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Newmanic, I'm sorry I didn't get to contribute much in your launch. I saw the remaining time was almost 1 day left. I decided to take it slow. Then it was my bed time. When I got up in about 6hrs. The launch was already finished. :(

Don't worry about it :) I was just happy that it was not another solo launch

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just had a cheap ride with pdsk twins cheers

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can never see anyone and I'm tired of flying alone!!! Ok, rant finished.

I know what you mean. I forgot i had a launch cause i'm used to going quick. I thought i'd take opportunity to add the slow stuff but never did and just got message my launch failed! I also forget i have maps going too cause its so long before the planes return. I accidentally clicked 2 maps yesterday, send one plane, then forgot i had the maps until they had expired!! Too busy remembering stuff for my teenage boys to remember what i'm doing on this game

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: floweryport thx lovely neighbours :)

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I forgot i had a launch cause i'm used to going quick. I thought i'd take opportunity to add the slow stuff but never did and just got message my launch failed! I also forget i have maps going too cause its so long before the planes return. I accidentally clicked 2 maps yesterday, send one plane, then forgot i had the maps until they had expired!! Too busy remembering stuff for my teenage boys to remember what i'm doing on this game

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: floweryport thx lovely neighbours :)

Ahh when my wife does this things I find age has a big impact :) :)
, only have one teenager at present, so food supply in the house ok.. Not looking forward to more of them growing up as food could become scarce....

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ahh when my wife does this things I find age has a big impact :) :)
, only have one teenager at present, so food supply in the house ok.. Not looking forward to more of them growing up as food could become scarce....

Lol!
Re: forgetfulness - yes its age but if you think of your brain like a computer its bound to get full the older you are. You cant add a memory card so your brain ignores trivial stuff like GI games. Its women who have to remember everything, for the kids, the home etc, in our house anyway. I have lists and calendars dotted around to help but often its only me remembers to read them!

Most reactions

Latest posts