What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

Started a pad 2 launch from mamanch. 766 points and 19:30 h to go Feel free to join!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

zcpg2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Janie is back!
I just started my first launch as Janie2 on the green pad. If by some miracle anyone can see me please join :)

I wish I could see you! I've been trying to jump on with someone for days but no one is showing up!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just started a launch on Pad 2. Don't know if anyone can see me but you're welcome to join if you can.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there 670 points to go and 10h on pad 2, second and third to grab....

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So you spend ALL day adding small amounts of fuel ....only to be hijacked thanks very much ... Annetus
Rules of the launches are who ever starts the launch maintains first place unless It's been okayed
That's why we started this launch forum

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So you spend ALL day adding small amounts of fuel ....only to be hijacked thanks very much ... Annetus
Rules of the launches are who ever starts the launch maintains first place unless It's been okayed

What a pain
Maybe they are not forum members, you could always remove from from your list to prevent it happening again, the nuke option

needs nothing send me what you need

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Forum members do not know about this rule. The only option to prevent this from hapenning is to remove them from your list.

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Nearly just happened to me I went to cut lawn without ipad and got back to see some q jump fair enough as I hadn't,t put in many points so started to catch up and then continued to try and jump me so quick adding of major items and got first place back, so think I might be losing a friend soon..... Not a forum member I think called popssid .

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Such bad form.... How do people think this is OK?

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nearly just happened to me I went to cut lawn without ipad and got back to see some q jump fair enough as I hadn't,t put in many points so started to catch up and then continued to try and jump me so quick adding of major items and got first place back, so think I might be losing a friend soon..... Not a forum member I think called popssid .

Good to know who these hijackers are but nobody seems to see my launches anymore so I'm always alone in space. Can you see the little tear trickling down my cheek? I feel so alone.....sniff, sniff.....

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to know who these hijackers are but nobody seems to see my launches anymore so I'm always alone in space. Can you see the little tear trickling down my cheek? I feel so alone.....sniff, sniff.....

We are still love you :)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I know what u mean. Dont b sad though when its fixed, sorry 'IF' its fixed we can have party launch!!!!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know what u mean. Dont b sad though when its fixed, sorry 'IF' its fixed we can have party launch!!!!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

I miss our wine and cheese launch parties hosted by flight leader Fred and our other friends! Please help us GI!

bernardngo (level 40, 217 stars). need oscillating beacons please

Most reactions

Latest posts