What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are having a large party launch at 7pm UK time in 11 hours 25 mins with a request to not to add more than 80 points to see if we can get 25 forum members in a rocket together on the new rocket pad.

This thread is also for other launch requests its not just for large party launches.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok have started new thread for launches but no idea how to link to a thread any one know how ?

lv40 173 stars please send Nav modules only

I dont know but a private message to the moderator, super moderator or anyone of the high rank people could be productive. I am already sending one now.

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dont know but a private message to the moderator, super moderator or anyone of the high rank people could be productive. I am already sending one now.

Thanks the link I have now put on seems to ok sort of

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha Fred, found you. Good work launchleader Perhaps its better to make another text in the top, because that exists the whole time if you understand what I mean

Did you see: you are OP now, behind your name. That must be a TOPtitle

Last edited:

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are having a large party launch at 7pm UK time in 11 hours 25 mins with a request to not to add more than 80 points to see if we can get 25 forum members in a rocket together on the new pad please reply if you can and subscribe to this thread. Thanks

Hi Fred hope to join this evening with Troglodyte96, but unless I can find some wheat today, Troglodyte69 will be out.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have already sent a private mail to several high ranked people to know how to link threads. I will be posing the reply soon.

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha Fred, found you. Good work launchleader Perhaps its better to make another text in the top, because that exists the whole time if you understand what I mean

Did you see: you are OP now, behind your name. That must be a TOPtitle

What sort of text would you like to see ? Oh understand have fixed it , no its not just for tonight it's for all request as per red dog idea

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes by chance but I found the reply useful thanks

Thats not a problem. You're welcome. And as for the OP beside your name, it denotes that you have started the thread(original poster). I doubt it wether it will go away if you change your username.

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image-3859896319.png

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What sort of text would you like to see ? Oh understand have fixed it , no its not just for tonight it's for all request as per red dog idea

Have made another (add to home screen ) link on my ipad, so now I have two,

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This will be interesting trying to get 25 of us into one launch. 80 each is nothing, looking forward to see how it goes.

Most reactions

Latest posts