What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Started my invisible launch on pad 2... Anybody able to load there invisible fuel, All welcome to join

cruisepuppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see you red dog. What's your status?...... Ok, I joined you! Lets get this rocket off the ground.

Last edited:

cruisepuppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for joining, Im with you let's get this launch underway, was hoping for more passengers........oh well

I jumped ahead of you tonight but only to lock in at least 3rd place before I go to bed. Maybe we will get some more passengers on our flight tomorrow.

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starting a pad 1 launch after seeing no one for a week. At least ill be able to do some pad 2 stuff afterward.

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi JordanChilly

Glad to see you on pad 2 with me. Please take any place you want, it does not matter to me. Welcome aboard

bernardngo (level 40, 209 stars) Will return what you send

JordanChilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi JordanChilly

Glad to see you on pad 2 with me. Please take any place you want, it does not matter to me. Welcome aboard

bernardngo (level 40, 209 stars) Will return what you send

Glad to be there. Sorry I couldn't offer much. By the time I got back to it...you had taken off. I hope we come back with some great stuff. Ha!!

JordanChilly - Level 39 - i need duty free items ( like whiskey and square chocolate candies) and fuel please.....

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Started a launch on Pad 2 .... anybody wants to join ...... all welcome.......

If your still around in half hour ill jump in...

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city". My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs shredder x 2, city model x 2, master plan x 2, stamp x 2 , goal posts x 4, hull parts x2, Amperemeter x 3 & lazier cutter x 1.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Red Dog and Timul!

I've some large launch fuel I could add to get us to launch sooner but I don't want to hijack the launch. Let me know if your struggling and ill add what I've got. :)

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city". My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs shredder x 2, city model x 2, master plan x 2, stamp x 2 , goal posts x 4, hull parts x2, Amperemeter x 3 & lazier cutter x 1.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for joining the launch Luke, I think Timul Has gone to sleep,
I'll slowly keep adding small stuff as I've run out of the big stuff, but we will soon get this launch of the ground

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for joining the launch Luke, I think Timul Has gone to sleep,
I'll slowly keep adding small stuff as I've run out of the big stuff, but we will soon get this launch of the ground

Ha ha. Thanks for the ride Red Dog!

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've a launch going on pad 1 if anyone wants to jump on! If you can see me that is!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Janie is back!
I just started my first launch as Janie2 on the green pad. If by some miracle anyone can see me please join :)

Most reactions