What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WinterBoard - Update 0.9.3909

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Winterboard received an important update today which adds a couple of critical fixes relevant to the iPad:

• Notifications now correctly appear in front of themed lockscreens
  • Sound themes now work again

All in all, a great little update :D

NOTE: Mobile Substrate was also updated today, and this needs to be installed in order for sound themes to work properly. Simply accept both updates when prompted in Cydia.

Last edited:

ShortBus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These updates were causing tapatalk and words with friends to not launch. They would try to open then crash. First I noticed it with tapatalk. So I tried to reboot and lost the icon. Had to delete the app they system settings then reinstall as even trying to open from App Store would be unresponsive. Then I noticed words with friends doing the same thing. So I uninstalled the last app I installed (the update for winter board) and now the two apps work fine.

So if anyone is having troubles with apps crashing try uninstalling this update and see if it works again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE - Revision 3910 has been released. If you had a theme installed Which used "theme optimisations", this could cause a slowdown. I'd suggest you try the new update.

I wasn't experiencing any problem across my 7 devices, but it sounds like ShortBus has a theme which uses that feature.

Last edited:

Most reactions