What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halp pls... Winterboard is at it again.

Pip Boy 5000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry if this is the wrong thread.
i jailbroke my ipad 2 ios 5.1.1 the other day. i installed all the usual crap and set up my theme. every thing worked except for my wifi bar changer. no biggie. well at one point all my themes stopped working and all barrel, winterboard, etc wasnt showing up in my settings. i read that if i re installed mobile whatever it would work. and it did. a day later i installed activator to change my boot logo. i restart my ipad to see if it worked. it didnt. and all my themes stopped working again. so i went and re installed the same thing that fixed it last time. nothing happened. then i re installed winterboard. everything worked again. so i restarted it again. ALL MY THEMES STOPPED WORKING AGAIN! ive tried everything now including my past solutions but to no avail! barrel, winterboard, acvivator, even springboard isnt working properly. i have access to cydia and stuff still, its just everything it seems related to themes/springboard arent working. help please! i miss Glados.. :(

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It sounds as if you have a tweak loaded on your iPad that isn't compatible with it or your iOS (or both). Think back to the tweak(s) you installed before your troubles began - then remove them. See if that fixes your issues.

If that doesn't help, may I ask that you list the tweaks you have installed on your iPad? Maybe we can recognize one that could be causing you the trouble.

Marilyn

P.S. And, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

OP
P

Pip Boy 5000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I went through my stuff randomly reinstalling stuff and it finally worked... But I'm scared to death to restart it again lol

Most reactions

Latest posts