What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winterboard for iPad

iNugget

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Has anyone been able to succeed in installing a Winterboard Theme for iPads? Iv'e been trying to install one for hours and i continue to get an error message! My iPad is obviously jailbroken, and I've got Cydia in.. help! Or tips. Any feedback on this would be nice :).

Dav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure if winterboad is for iPad yet is it? :s

lennywc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does not run on the iPad yet. Why is it needed ? Isn't it redundant? iPad does what winter board is for , at least for the most part right?

sleek31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Winterboard is working on mine. I have a few iPad specific themes and one video theme.

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Works on mine but can't get bosspaper to work well.

Last edited:

Dav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So from what we can gather it does work but has some little flaws as you said you can not get boss paper to work well.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Winterboard has many issues on the iPad. One of them that I an others have seen is not being able to rearrange app icons after winterboard is installed. The icon flips upside down and moves in the opposite direction that your finger moves.

I just tried the new updated version that they just put out and I still get the same thing.

I'm also wondering how bad it will effect the battery drain on the iPads.

Dav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Battery drain is the main thing I want to find out about many different people say different things so guess I will just have to try it for myself and see how it is.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
greymon163 said:
I tried many times but doesn't work on mine

Hold on. Winterboard works exactly as it is supposed to on iPad. Not all aspects of current 4.3.x OS are currently themeable, but the issue is whether a theme has been correctly designed for iPad or not.
Winterboard works. However 99% of themes are designed for IPHONE.

Hope that clarifies things.

jercdevil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the bigboss fantasy theme for the iphone. Is there a similar theme for the ipad? I just got one and I'm trying to find some good themes.

Ipad007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
winter oard works fine. just make sure the themem you looking at is for the ipad. it usually has ipad somewhere in the title.

Most reactions

Latest posts