What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winterboard not working

devinesamurai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, i got this kinda major issue on my Ipad 3.. it seems like my winterboard is not completely working on my Ipad..whenever i download a themes after applying it and respring it doesn't even change to the themes that i have apply...some even only the wording change and the icon cydia change according to the theme effect...so anyone out there can help me in this matter?? your help is much appreciated..:)

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, are you sure the themes you downloaded are compatible with the new iPad. I know that a lot of the themes available on cydia still have not been updated for the screen resolution of the new iPad. I am guessing that is the issue.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can only echo seneca18's comments - more than likely you are trying to run a theme that was not built for the iPad3.

I'm also posting to tell you that, since you talk about a jail broken iPad, I've taken the liberty of moving your post over to the Hacking section. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts