What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winterboard's Denied Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrightShaderz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,
My iPad is jailbroken and i've installed winterboard on it. The only problem is...I've got this theme, that when it was installed it made my device's screen turn dim and barrel/zeppelin weren't working as they should've been.

Winterboard Theme: Vista iPod
Other things that might've caused it:
+ ColorShot

Please help me.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try deleting the theme you installed, it's likely incompatible with your setup.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Cydia, the theme "Vista iPod Carrier" is only for the iPod Touch only. So, yes, remove that theme and see if that helps your problem.

If it does, yay! If not, please provide us with a list of the tweaks you've installed and we can then check to see which one, if any, might also cause an issue.

Marilyn

OP
B

BrightShaderz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope.

Nope. Deleted it, respringed, it stays there. I'm in safemode but it doesn't have 'safemode' in the status bar.

A list of tweaks i've installed with that are...
1). ColorShot
2). DisplayRecorder
3). iMCPEDIT
4). iAp Cracker

It seems that if I dis-able all of my winterboard tweaks, it still remains in winterbaord after every respring/reboot/shutdown/etc.

OP
B

BrightShaderz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yes,
Now I've somehow stuffed everything up. The app 'Dreamboard' and 'Winterboard' are now gone from my ipad. I've re-installed them using Cyder (As I've got no wifi or Cellular) and they crash on me.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope. Deleted it, respringed, it stays there. I'm in safemode but it doesn't have 'safemode' in the status bar.

A list of tweaks i've installed with that are...
1). ColorShot
2). DisplayRecorder
3). iMCPEDIT
4). iAp Cracker

It seems that if I dis-able all of my winterboard tweaks, it still remains in winterbaord after every respring/reboot/shutdown/etc.

So there we have it, that piracy app that you have installed is a sure fire route to all the trouble in the world!

Piracy is theft which is illegal. Piracy of any kind breaks the rules of this forum. The best advice we can give is to remove the piracy app.

As we don't assist pirates, this thread is now closed!

Don't be a pirate

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions