What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whis is this photo question so difficult to answer

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The first time posted I got zero responses. Try again with a little tease. I put my photos on the device. They all went smoothly into folders that matched the names on my desktop. (about 30 sub folders matching the names of the folders on the desktop. After a hard drive crash and subsequently having to reload the iPad again as well, the sum total (perhaps a thousand photos) all went into the one iPad location under the heading Photos.

What did I do wrong? How can I correct this so that my photo locations match the folders on the desktop. Is it a challenge to delete just my photos on the device and start over. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Jerry

Mattmilw

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had this happen once. Somehow iTunes was looking at a different folder for photos then the one I had set up. I had to redirect it to the proper one and I was good again.

Most reactions