What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do the Kindle books go?

fredhatfield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the Kindle app to get my previous book purchases for my Kindle. Everything worked fine, the book covers showed up and I clicked
them for download and they appeared to downolad.

But now, how do I access them to read them on the Ipad? They don't show up on the ibook page and I have no idea where else to look. Any suggestions?

Fred.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
open the kindle app they are on the apps home page

wait let me clarify, the kindle app home page shows the books you have downloaded onto your device. Everything else is in archives. So scroll to the bottom of the home page and tap the archives button and then just click the books you want to read.

Once you have downloaded the books, you can just scroll to the top and tap the home icon and go to that page to read.

Last edited:
OP
F

fredhatfield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!

Worked fine....

I showed mine to some of my wife's visiting friends and they went "gaga"
over it. They immediately started talking about where they would find it
useful -- on lunch hour, on passenger trips, etc. It really sells itself!

SWdp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None are reading this so we will keep it a secret. IPad OS is so fast!

appleguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recent research says that one out of four cell phones examined during a recent laboratory examination showed fecal bacteria on the cell phone. Think about that one.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd rather not think about that one actually. But having said that they also say that those bowls of nuts and other savory offerings on hotel counters also show differing amounts of urine. That's life I guess. We are totally off topic here. But welcome to the Forum. Enjoy!!

Most reactions

Latest posts