What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle Books

Internomad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have downloaded the Kindle Reader app, but was surprised to see there was no Store option in it, like in the other Books app that comes with the Ipad 4. I had no problem going to Amazon and selecting books from there for my Kindle Reader, but is there not any app that allows you to select books from Kindle on your Ipad? Sorry if that is not explained very well, but I think you will get what I am asking. Thanks.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Apple forced them to remove it from the app or pay up 30% of all revenue achieved via in app purchasing.

Its standard practice for all apps available. Apple want their cut if you have in app purchasing, so therefore I doubt their will be an app that can do it. A lot of people just create a shortcut to the kindle book store instead, it will look like an app but is just a link to the website.

Last edited:
OP
I

Internomad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have downloaded the Kindle Reader app, but was surprised to see there was no Store option in it, like in the other Books app that comes with the Ipad 4. I had no problem going to Amazon and selecting books from there for my Kindle Reader, but is there not any app that allows you to select books from Kindle on your Ipad? Sorry if that is not explained very well, but I think you will get what I am asking. Thanks.

Ahh, thanks very much for that, appreciate it. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts