What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kindle and iPad

redwind30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have recently purchased new books for my kindle; they did not transfer to my iPad like all of the previous books. I don't recall doing anything special to get the previous books to transfer, they just appeared on my iPad. why are the new books not appearing?
Thanks

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
redwind30 said:
I have recently purchased new books for my kindle; they did not transfer to my iPad like all of the previous books. I don't recall doing anything special to get the previous books to transfer, they just appeared on my iPad. why are the new books not appearing?
Thanks

Are you using the same amazon account on both devices? , normally when purchasing a book on Amazon it asks which device to send it to?

coolstuffs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

You must be using the same Amazon account in logging in. If this is true, tap "Books" located at the top of the Kindle home screen then tap "cloud" at the bottom of the screen and you should see all the books that you purchased from Amazon with that account. Select the title that you want so that it will be downloaded to your Ipad. If you tap the "device" before the "cloud" option what you see are the books previously downloaded to your device only.

Most reactions

Latest posts