What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Life of Pi. Wow. Wow wow wow! Just see this beautiful, inspiring film.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A Clockwork Orange. We last saw it when it came out, in 1971, and remembered almost nothing of it. I'm quite sure we would have remembered all those lovely naked ladies, though, so it must have been heavily censored in those dismal Nixon years. :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
'Oblivion' with Andrea Riseborough, Olga Kurylenko, Morgan Freeman & Tom Cruise.
It was missing something in the story telling and Cruise was stiff although you find out late in the movie why his performance was wooden.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I've just watched it and I really enjoyed it, a mix of Independence Day, Total Recall and Luke Skywalker flying through the Death Star!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True Grit with Jeff Bridges......I've been avoiding it for ages but circumstance drove me to it today and I have to say that I really enjoyed it! Geez, I can even remember the original!

The Archangel

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I rewatched the John Wayne version, then next day saw the Jeff Bridges remake. Each was a great film in its own way. I thought the newer version had a slight edge overall.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Talking about the "wrong stuff" (;-)): Armageddon (Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Steve Buscemi, Jason Isaac, ...)

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Silver Linings Playbook. A romantic comedy that nearly transcends the genre. Jennifer Lawrence won the Oscar for Best Actress, all the reason you should need to see this flick.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Armageddon. It was on TV last night. At last I managed to see the whole film.

It's fast paced, and full of humour in the face of adversity. I think there were numerous errors in the space scenes. But it was still a good watch.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last movie i saw was 42! great movie.. harrison ford was great

Most reactions

Latest posts