What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm watching The Wedding Planner with J-Lo and Matthew McConaughy.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Longest Day - because I was reminded of it in the History thread. It's the first time I didn't watch it in German.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Dead Poets Society.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
John Lennon NYC (documentary)

Excellent film. Particularly intriguing is his time in L.A., and the inference that the crowd Lennon moved with was a bad influence on him.
Harry Nilsson was part of that group and is pictured in some of the scenes. Now, watch the Nilsson documentary 'Who Is Harry Nilsson' and Lennon is portrayed as being a bad influence on Harry.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Excellent film. Particularly intriguing is his time in L.A., and the inference that the crowd Lennon moved with was a bad influence on him.
Harry Nilsson was part of that group and is pictured in some of the scenes. Now, watch the Nilsson documentary 'Nilsson Schmilsson' and Lennon is portrayed as being a bad influence on Harry.

AA

I really loved it and learned so many things I had no idea of! Exactly the same take as you about L.A. What a difference his life was in ways I would never have thought about. I would recommend it to anyone. I will have a look to see if the other film is available on Netflix in Canada. Thanks for the heads up! Squib.

Last edited:

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I really loved it and learned so many things I had no idea of! Exactly the same take as you about L.A. What a difference his life was in ways I would never have thought about. I would recommend it to anyone. I will have a look to see if the other film is available on Netflix in Canada. Thanks for the heads up! Squib.

And apologies ... my aging brain confused the title of the Nilsson movie with one of his albums. The documentary you're looking for is this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756727/

I don't see it on Netflix Canada so I must have watched it on Xbox Live.

AA

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Beasts of the Southern Wild. Do not fail to see this film. The six year old star is utterly spectacular.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
imaginaerum very beautiful melancholy soundtrack gothic style along with story about life of an estranged father :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts