What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

ryanwyann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yugh! That was one hell of a creepy guy. Thank goodness he was put down. I was reading on a website a couple of weeks ago about the last dinners of death row prisoners and his dinner was mentioned. I can't remember what he ate but if was fascinating seeing what they all chose.
I have a box full of murder magazines in the attic. I find that how the detectives catch and investigate these murders fascinating.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

I know! He was probably one of the creepiest guys. In my opinion the sickest one was Jeffrey Dhamer. That man had problems. Speaking of, my friends brother was being held in a with him! (My friends brother isn't a killer.)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My daughter went to see Warm Bodies. She absolutely enjoyed it. Now I want to see it.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mrcupu said:
beasts of southern wild wow that one very deep movie and strong soundtrack :eek:

And living south of New Orleans is really like that (some areas in Louisiana proper too). Really good movie.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Continuing my Michael Palin travel festival, tonight I watched the first two programs of Himalaya. I thought I'd borrowed the whole series from the library...but disc #3 seems to be missing. Ah well, I'm sure someone has uploaded it to YouTube.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"How to train your dragon", about a Viking village where the inhabitants have a strong Scottish accent (except Hiccup).
I like the music, and the dragon named Toothless is cute. ;-)

Sometimes I need something funny.

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"How to train your dragon", about a Viking village where the inhabitants have a strong Scottish accent (except Hiccup).
I like the music, and the dragon named Toothless is cute. ;-)

Sometimes I need something funny.

that was a good one.. the first was even better though

Most reactions

Latest posts