What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Mike_73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Despicle me. Nice one for kids, I have missed the original english language track though. I bet a lot of jokes got lost in translation again ;)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hereafter

Major suckage! I mean here is a movie starring Matt Damon, directed by Clint "Do you feel lucky today punk?" Eastwood and produced by Steve Spielberg so it had all the elements of being a great movie.

Don't waste your money! Weak story, weak plot and really bad acting! It isn't even a good "chick flick" because the chick I went to see it with even hated it!

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just saw social network and loved and watched letters to Juliet while sitting on a plane and am now craving a trip to Italy....

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Letters To Juliet, wasn't that delightful! Def a chick flick.:D. I wanted to see Social Network, but haven't yet.

I have been to Italy. Climbed the Leaning Tower Of Pisa. I have a pic some where.

Most reactions

Latest posts