What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

ochie927

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night we went and saw a total chick flick ~ Going The Distance, with Drew Barymore.

But ~

There are three movies coming up! For one night only they are offering the orig Exorcist on the big screen.

Then Devil opens soon and Let Me In and Case 39.

Very scary movies!

I remember watching Let The Right One In a couple years ago (where Let Me In is based on) and it was interesting. Back when Twilight was fast becoming THE vampire flick, this showed vampires in a different "light" :)

Watched Resident Evil: Afterlife yesterday .... Awesomeness!!!
:D

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm thinkin you like it?

Yeah, Machete was utterly groovy. Good gore, great imagery, funny stereotypes (the charging assault complete with the guy pushing the ice cream vendor cart? I LMAO!) and Jessica Alba. You can't lose with that combination.

I remember watching Let The Right One In a couple years ago (where Let Me In is based on) and it was interesting. Back when Twilight was fast becoming THE vampire flick, this showed vampires in a different "light"

I love Let the Right One In. I'm not confident that Let Me In will be comparable, but it does star the awesome little girl that played Hitgirl in Kick-Ass, so I'll give it a chance.

I worked on Piranha 3D.

Oh yeah? What kind of work? It was alright. Not great, not awful. It was better than Vampires Suck (one of my recent views - bored me senseless). I hadn't seen Christopher Lloyd in ages, so it was nice seeing Doc Brown after all these years.

ochie927

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watched Resident Evil: Afterlife yesterday .... Awesomeness!!!
:D

I almost saw that one! Was it good?

Yup! I ended up watching Resident Evil: Extinction thursday night as I was afraid it might take me a while to remember what had happened when I watched it 3 yrs ago and knowing me, it would be halfway of RE: Afterlife before I would remember what had happened before ..so it was a breeze for me to connect things that they were talking about when I went to watch Afterlife the following morning.

The movie did a good job of showing some flashbacks and milla narrated some parts so for the people who remember stuff quickly, watching Extinction beforehand isn't really needed..

but for people like me....

well ...

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm thinkin you like it?

Yeah, Machete was utterly groovy. Good gore, great imagery, funny stereotypes (the charging assault complete with the guy pushing the ice cream vendor cart? I LMAO!) and Jessica Alba. You can't lose with that combination.

I remember watching Let The Right One In a couple years ago (where Let Me In is based on) and it was interesting. Back when Twilight was fast becoming THE vampire flick, this showed vampires in a different "light"

I love Let the Right One In. I'm not confident that Let Me In will be comparable, but it does star the awesome little girl that played Hitgirl in Kick-Ass, so I'll give it a chance.

I worked on Piranha 3D.

Oh yeah? What kind of work? It was alright. Not great, not awful. It was better than Vampires Suck (one of my recent views - bored me senseless). I hadn't seen Christopher Lloyd in ages, so it was nice seeing Doc Brown after all these years.

Visual effects.

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As in CG? It was quite good (anything has to be in this day and age!). I also appreciated the myriad bloody stumps and the 3D disembodied penis. Haha

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw the preview for Social Network, the Facebook story. Looks good! We are waiting for:

The Exorcist, original on the big screen for one night only. I don't think I could survive that movie though. Not that big. In front of me. Hell No.:(

And ~

Let Me In

Case 39

My Soul To Take

Devil ( on right now, the preview! )

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We just saw Devil! OMG. One of the best movies I have ever seen! Even I could not predict anything!

So different and very cool!! Creepy as hell too!

Go see it!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should have chosen that instead of Wall Street today... It was OK but kinda boring.... The Town was awesome

Most reactions

Latest posts