What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG. Brenn. Woman. Its good. Our theater has now XD. HD for theater movies!

TO. DIE. FOR.

At first I was pissed! $13 to get in??? WTF??? Everyone was bitching ~ me of course the loudest. :D Then they told us, "surround sound, HD picture, really really big screen"

Uh Huh. Sure. What? Did ya'll stretch the screen over night?

Apparently so. Brand new theater! Leather seats. The screen WAS HUGE. Top to bottom. Never seen anything like it. And the HD? The picture was great! Awesome! The "surrond sound" was so loud and with the trains ~ lord!!

Great movie! True story. I remember when it happened!

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our last movie was "Megamind". It was very good. Before that we saw "Legend of the Guardians". It was decent, but it was much too long to keep a six year old entertained and has a very long slow part in the middle. I would wait for DVD if you want to see it.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG. Brenn. Woman. Its good. Our theater has now XD. HD for theater movies!

TO. DIE. FOR.

At first I was pissed! $13 to get in??? WTF??? Everyone was bitching ~ me of course the loudest. :D Then they told us, "surround sound, HD picture, really really big screen"

Uh Huh. Sure. What? Did ya'll stretch the screen over night?

Apparently so. Brand new theater! Leather seats. The screen WAS HUGE. Top to bottom. Never seen anything like it. And the HD? The picture was great! Awesome! The "surrond sound" was so loud and with the trains ~ lord!!

Great movie! True story. I remember when it happened!

I loved it we had the surround sound and digital but not xd Was still loud as heck and wow! Just wow! I think I dug ruts in my guy's arm with my nails...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What was Hear After? Sounds familiar....
The movie is "Hereafter". You know, the one with that hunky dreamboat Matt Damon where he is a psychic --

people-sexiest-man-matt-damon.jpg

We talked about this on Page 9. FOCUS Marie!

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We talked about this on Page 9. FOCUS Marie!

You think he is a dreamboat? I do not find him attractive at all and I can't stand him as an actor!

ugh.

Now ~ Tae Diggs ~ whatshisface from Vampire Diaries, Damon. The Rock, are a few that...just give me one night.

:D

Most reactions

Latest posts