What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes. I loved Dune. Although having read the book previously it wasn't the same. I prefer reading the story first.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Because you are a smart lady and check out the original instead of the copy

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And the film never has the full story. You can't fit everything into 2 hours! I read all Harry Potter books before films. Have to admit that I saw Twilight before reading the book. I then read the book and all that followed. Much more info in books.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watched the latest murder on the orient express with david suchet
Very very good.
He was very serious and it was a strong performance .
Loved it

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My last movie was the final ending of Harry Potter!! My sister and niece went with me--tons of fun!!

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
We love that movie! Just got back from seeing Paranormal Activity 3. I am still trippin. Very scary and creepy!

I'm trying to get my other half to go see Paranormal Activity 3 w me -- the previews look damned scary! And I heard the last 30 minutes will mess you up!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Put it this way ~ it was almost dark when we walked outside ~ I was glad it was not all the way dark! You will like it! There was a preview of one coming up:

The Devil Inside

Oh. Hell. No. I can't see that one!

Most reactions