What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Why? I haven't seen it but you've got to say in what way it was disappointing, surely?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The original Harry Palmer films were classic 60's spy thrillers, dark, brooding and intelligent......this was predictable, cliche ridden and horribly acted by all involved with the thinnest of plot lines. So if anyone wants to see an excellent Harry Palmer film go for Ipcress File, Funeral In Berlin or Billion Dollar Brain!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why thank you! Ive seen Ipcress File but can't remember seeing the others!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Deja vu? I'm sure we've discussed this before? Hee Hee. We have both got forgetfulness!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Grrrr! You will do when I send you spam email!! We've known of each other for months! Remember? Idiot!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just watched one of the worst movies of 2010....Bad Teacher, the casting showed so much promise yet left me with suicidal yearnings. Very poor "film".

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished watching the original Tron movie from 1982. Saw it as a kid, don't think I understood it then but I do remember thinking it was awful. Understand it now and boy it was bad. No time to waste, gotta watch Tron Legacy now.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Re-watched the 2009 Star Trek movie on 1080p Blu Ray last night. What a great flick.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts