What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
It was apparently a poor attempt of the homophones teakettle game. Is that game uncommon in the British world?

Okay, I'm on another planet, please explain your humour! What is homophones teakettle game when it's at home. I'm half Brit and half SA so I could have missed this in my upbringing.

Yeah. I'm not feelin it either. A truck?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Yeah. I'm not feelin it either. A truck?

What's with the eye.....don't get me wrong, it's a good looking eye and everything, well they both are.....but why the change of heart.....or eye.....or whatever?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DUMI, you take us too seriously, we girls just like having fun. Yes, Marie, I like a change once in a while too! My pc and my iPad have screen changes all the time because, yes, I get bored with the pictures as well. My pc has my two girlies and my iPad has horses, my two favourite things in the world.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw Fast Five this past weekend. I want to see Water For Elephants and Your Highness...although I heard Your Highness was bad..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saw VII (3D) a few mins ago. Expected ending to be better. Same old, same old.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cvadh387 said:
I just saw Fast Five this past weekend. I want to see Water For Elephants and Your Highness...although I heard Your Highness was bad..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

What is Fast Five about and your Highness. I know about Water for Elephants because it has our very own Brit Rob Pattinson in it.

Best6789

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The fast 5, a bit of Call of Duty and the usual mix of hot cars and girls! A great movie.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Best6789 said:
The fast 5, a bit of Call of Duty and the usual mix of hot cars and girls! A great movie.

For a guy?

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions

Latest posts