What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
This weekend I have watched:

Dragonfly
The Proposal
The Client

And some others but my head hurts and I can't remember.

Adore The Proposal, I loved Ryan's pecs in this.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Yeah. He is a little to feminine for me as far as men go. Hmm...Hayley. We should start a MAN thread.

Might help my head. :D

Oh! I'm loving that idea, who is your latest hottie, oh and by the way, I have photos of all my hotties somewhere, gotta have them to look at sometimes. By the way, when do I get your list of tips and tricks you promised me.

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
We should start a MAN thread.

MAN thread?

Oh yes, you gotta love'em:

Attachments

• image-740109698.png
    image-740109698.png
    407.7 KB · Views: 141
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
SweetPoison said:
We should start a MAN thread.

MAN thread?

Oh yes, you gotta love'em:

Can't see any men in there, you gotta try better than that.

It was apparently a poor attempt of the homophones teakettle game. Is that game uncommon in the British world?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It was apparently a poor attempt of the homophones teakettle game. Is that game uncommon in the British world?

Okay, I'm on another planet, please explain your humour! What is homophones teakettle game when it's at home. I'm half Brit and half SA so I could have missed this in my upbringing.

Reaction score
It's about picking a word, which has two different meanings.

When SweetP wanted to post a thread about men, but wrote it as MAN, I posted a picture of a MAN truck, knowing it wasn't what she meant. But since no one got the reference, it must have been a bad joke :(

Off to search for some thread's to post something more useful.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

When SweetP wanted to post a thread about men, but wrote it as MAN, I posted a picture of a MAN truck, knowing it wasn't what she meant. But since no one got the reference, it must have been a bad joke :(

No, I got it......I think you may struggle a bit with the fairer sex recognising truck manufacturers though! Just sayin'!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Ookkaayyy! Yes, there is something called double entendre (not sure on spelling) but I get it now. Sorry, I'm being a simpleton, but don't get upset cos I didn't get it. My family don't get my jokes either, you kind of get used to being on another planet. 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1, what a male chauvinistic comment, my dad was a mechanic and my hubby collects cars, trucked etc... So I do know what a Man truck is. You are on form aren't you! . I'm just slow. Hee hee

Most reactions

Latest posts