What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Good morning Sweet P, having a good day yet! I've not heard of limitless either.

Sexy guy tries to change the world by altering the last 8 secs of his life. Of course there is a fatal woman involved.

Saw New Madea movie last night FOR FREE. A cinema worker let me and my friend walk right in.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
samneil said:
I saw Inception and while I wouldn't say that I would poke hot needles in my eyes, once was definitely enough!

Oh, I fell asleep during that, woke up about 5mins from the end......apparently I didn't miss much!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Oh, I fell asleep during that, woke up about 5mins from the end......apparently I didn't miss much!

The Archangel

Remind me not to watch that one! I have never fallen asleep during a movie. It must be bad!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

Remind me not to watch that one! I have never fallen asleep during a movie. It must be bad!

Oh it was. A dream inside of a dream inside of a dream ~ in reality, but really inside a dream?

Hell No.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh it was. A dream inside of a dream inside of a dream ~ in reality, but really inside a dream?

Hell No.

Sounds like that weird trilogy - The Matrix - call me stupid but I couldn't get into them at all! Maybe no imagination.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

I habitually fall asleep when I watch a film at the cinema.......my friends think it is hilarious! I think that when the lights go down my brain thinks night time mmmmmm sleeeeeeeep!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I habitually fall asleep when I watch a film at the cinema.......my friends think it is hilarious! I think that when the lights go down my brain thinks night time mmmmmm sleeeeeeeep!

The Archangel

Ha ha ha remind me not to go with you anytime soon! You must be the life and soul of the party, not!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
I loved inception, even watched it three times.

You people need to sit back, relax and enjoy the movie :D

Sounds like you REALLY enjoyed it, hmm any drinking involved.

Most reactions