What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a bit of a scaredy cat - Halloween etc… scarred me for life but my daughters seem to thrive on them. I expect they will see Insidious next, after red riding hood.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
I'm a bit of a scaredy cat - Halloween etc… scarred me for life but my daughters seem to thrive on them. I expect they will see Insidious next, after red riding hood.

Lol same as me then, can't watch a horror movie at night, otherwise I have to sleep with the lights on...... :( :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes! We live in the country therefore no street lighting and our chicken house is 200 metres away but in the pitch dark. I'm alright going there but for some reason I run back thinking that there is bogey man in the bushes. I even make sure my dogs are with me! Mind you, my Pomeranian called Star would not be any help at all, he'd probably leave me stranded.

Attachments

• image-3825326913.png
    image-3825326913.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 140
  • image-583498945.png
    image-583498945.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 139
  • image-3915509376.png
    image-3915509376.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 134
  • image-1272140213.png
    image-1272140213.png
    506 KB · Views: 156

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Yes! We live in the country therefore no street lighting and our chicken house is 200 metres away but in the pitch dark. I'm alright going there but for some reason I run back thinking that there is bogey man in the bushes. I even make sure my dogs are with me! Mind you, my Pomeranian called Star would not be any help at all, he'd probably leave me stranded.

Think I'd go mental if I lived at your house due to lack of sleep lol

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I love them, Haley! What are their names?

Well ~ Raja would not be of any help either ~ he only looks scary to some. He cares of nothing but food. Seriously.

65c68120.png

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He's beautiful. Those eyes are gorgeous. Hmm something familiar about them! The first two are of our old dog Sam who is 15 years old, the next one is Bonnie, my daughters collie cross springer(in season at the moment, driving me round the bend) and last but not least especially in his eyes, is my indoor, on the bed, baby. The apple of my husbands eyes as well but he doesn't admit that to any of his mates. Calls him his rat. Mind you, he calls my horse, sxxxhead, especially when he gets out into the next field( grass is always greener with my piglet). I know this sounds like I'm rich but we have loads of animals that equals poor due to the feeding of them. We rent the field next to our house.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I think we are going to go see Insidious again!

I have tickets for tomorrow, its been a few weeks since I've had time to sit and watch a movie. I can't wait!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know this sounds like I'm rich but we have loads of animals that equals poor due to the feeding of them.

How true is this statement ~ Your place sounds wonderful!

SweetPoison said:
I think we are going to go see Insidious again!

I have tickets for tomorrow, its been a few weeks since I've had time to sit and watch a movie. I can't wait!

Wonderful. Let me know what you think ~ you better like it.:p

I download movies off the net. So I just watched hop

Was a nice movie :)

My daughter wants to see that! It does look hella cute.

Best6789

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sucker Punch, strange movie, but sound and image are great, but can't really tell if I loved it or not...

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I hate Matt Damon - boring and I hate Angelina Jolie - probably because she's too much of everything. So I tend not to watch anything with them in apart from The Bone Collector - great movie - didn't see it coming at all and I love the challenge of the whodunnit. Must watch that again even if I have to put up with her again.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are two peas in a pod, woman!
6ffef6e6.png

I can't stand Matt Damon either ~ Angelina needs to lick her damn lips for goodness sakes! They are alway so dry!

But ~

Bone Collector was great ~ we have it!

Most reactions

Latest posts