What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, I've posted before that he is one of the greatest modern day actors. He is truly unique. When we were discussing his movies, I had forgotten how many he had done as he can change his whole persona each time. Legend

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I always say about him that they could never Typecast him.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The official release is today here too. I went to a special event. There were only like two or three things I noticed they left out and I'm sure it was just for time.
The German title is completely different. If translated, it would mean: Fate is a f..... traitor. I didn't know that it's "The Fault in our Stars", until my daughter explained it to me.
I hope we'll be able to watch it soon.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The German title is completely different. If translated, it would mean: Fate is a f..... traitor. I didn't know that it's "The Fault in our Stars", until my daughter explained it to me. I hope we'll be able to watch it soon.

Lol it fits the book!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My daughter loves that movie Johanna. We watched an old favourite of mine with Oliver Reed. The Assassination Bureau. It's currently on Netflix but I already own the dvd (of course). I love the interaction between him and Diana Riggs. It's hilarious the different ways they.... Oops. Better not tell you what they get up to. It will spoil the plot.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My daughter loves that movie Johanna. We watched an old favourite of mine with Oliver Reed. The Assassination Bureau. It's currently on Netflix but I already own the dvd (of course). I love the interaction between him and Diana Riggs. It's hilarious the different ways they.... Oops. Better not tell you what they get up to. It will spoil the plot.
Thank you! It sounds fun. I'll try to find and purchase it.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Red 2. Don't bother. It has some funny bits and plenty of star power, but the script is very weak and there's so much violence it's just silly.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Source Code. An excellent hard science fiction tale, with plenty of pace and suspense to keep you interested. And, of course, all you ladies will like that hottie Jake...

Most reactions