What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watched ginger snaps last night........really cool, now I'm going to have to watch the rest of the trilogy again!

The Archangel

louis2609

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last I saw was The Marine 2, i saw it on Star Movie last night !

Last edited by a moderator:

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get Him To The Greek....very crass but very funny.
The Tourist....similar to Knight & Day, not the best of storylines but entertaining nonetheless.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watched True Grit last night it was a good movie but I did not like the ending it was missing parts I be leave !

Sent from my iPad to here!

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Watching a Hallmark movie: "Beyond the Blackboard" from earlier in the year tonight. Hubby is picking up friends at the airport and taking them home. This is a "social worker" movie, so I save them for when I am home alone to watch.

We went to see "Hangover2" last Saturday. Usually don't go to see sequels, but I didn't see the first one. It wasn't awful but I liked the Will Ferrell movie better.

Looks like there are some good movies coming out this summer....

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Switch, what a promising film ("romcom"), with a great cast:

Jennifer Aniston
James Bateman
Jeff Goldblum
Juliette Lewis

What an awful movie, forced myself to watch it to the end. A TV movie at best. I know some of these guys haven't worked in a few years but this did not do their CV's any good.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Any movie with Jennifer Aniston in it has to be horrible. She needs to stop trying.

No, she can be good from time to time, some acting classes maybe helpful as the 'Rachel' act has worn a bit thin. She needs to stop doing romcoms and 'try' a serious role.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4 it was way better then 2 and 3 lost as good as the first! It was so cool to cause Hubby and I had the theater all to our self!!

Sent from my iPad to here!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I agree Julie.;)

Now if Jennifer was to win an Oscar next year then that would show us all, of a pink hoofed animal would also have to be flying I know.

Most reactions

Latest posts