What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, what's the movie everyone is WAITING to see.... As in anticipating it coming out.
Its the flim version of my life story with Sean Connery playing me in the title role!

sean-connery-good.jpg

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out 'The Last Picture Show":)

I will!

Last movie I worked on was Piranha 3D...comes out on Fri!

Yes it does come out Friday! You worked on it, huh? I wonder....you could be playin me. Some of you are even scammers.:( And I actually answer them!! lol!

What did you do? Did I ever tell you I love your name thingy up there? Gentlefury. Very cool. How did you come up with that?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is that about? We were suppose to go see The Last Exorcist today, but not happening.

Has anyone seen the preview for Devil? Looks scary as hell!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night we went and saw a total chick flick ~ Going The Distance, with Drew Barymore.

But ~

There are three movies coming up! For one night only they are offering the orig Exorcist on the big screen.

Then Devil opens soon and Let Me In and Case 39.

Very scary movies!

610dfba7.png

Most reactions

Latest posts