What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Cocoon - how many years ago was that? Too many! But I'm on the last series of "Breaking Bad " on Netflix - does that count? :);). ;):)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Z, I don't think I saw THAt movie but I'm pretty sure I saw all of the pink panther ones! My favorite film Peter Sellers was in is called " Chance the Gardner. At least I think that is the title. He died within days of finishing that movie. I thought it was very apro po since at the end he walks on the water across the lie on top of the water. I wonder how many people have seen that movie? If not they should put it on thir bucket list! :);). ;):)

Last edited:

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The aviator .
I thought this quite a good film :/)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Die Hard 4.0
The one where Bruce Willis destroys a helicopter using a car, because he is out of bulletts.

Last edited:

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Desolation of Smaug. Nearly three hours of continuous perils, one after another. The film is clearly too long...but I enjoyed every minute of it! A feast of visual delights so sumptuous you won't want to miss a frame. If New Zealand didn't already exist, we would have to build it. Just because.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Desolation of Smaug. Nearly three hours of continuous perils, one after another. The film is clearly too long...but I enjoyed every minute of it! A feast of visual delights so sumptuous you won't want to miss a frame. If New Zealand didn't already exist, we would have to build it. Just because.

I just watched this last night too. Long, but enjoyed every minute as you did. Can't wait for the conclusion.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Totally agree. 3 hours is do-able if you enjoy it. Love the series and can't wait for The Five Armies

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Godzilla 2014.
This one's old school and I liked it.
The SFX are not over-the-top but make good use of the technology and help to lift the film.
We saw it in 3D IMAX. Not a big fan of 3D films but in Godzilla's case it works.

image-3844733542.jpg

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Does " breaking Bad " count? I watched all 5 series in a row!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Picked up a bargain in BestBuy yesterday.

2 BluRay multipacks:

300, Troy and Alexander Revisited

and

2001: A Space Odyssey, The Clockwork Orange and The Shining

$30 for the lot.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure I could watch " A Clockwork Orange " again! I saw it in theater in my 20's and it really freaked me out! :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts