What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your job???

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am a retired USAF Chief Master Sergeant (E9). I was in the Air Force for 27 1/2 years, working as an Inventory Manager (supply). Loved it ... but then it was time to go.

Now, I go to school full time, working on my second degree (a B.S. in Accounting). Then, I'll probably go for the masters in Accounting. My sister harumphs me and tells me that I'm a professional student. Well ... I guess she'd be right! :D

Marilyn

P.W.T.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Resus trainer and part time vicar :D
so you teach monkeys how to be politicians in the US?cause we sure got lotsa them fellers what ought ta be tied to the organ grinders organ.

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a cell site tech for AT&T. I'm responsible for 70 sites in a 10,000 sq. mi. area.

danrivito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ride motorcycles for a living. It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it.

Sent from my iPad2 using Forum Runner

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a Program Director, Parent Educator, Plumber in Chief and all-round handy person.... go-to person for IT tech and any other hat they through on me the Program Director is my title. I work for a private non-profit child care agency for low income families in Contra Costa County. I love it.... I am also a Mentor Teacher for the California Mentor Teacher Association out of the local community college. Oh and I tinker with cell phones... but thats not a job.

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a network engineer for a large healthcare organization. Working on my CCNP certification in between work and family life. Spent 12 years in the US Army before that most of that time in Germany.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Retired, very early, and loving it! Used to be a math professor and IT Manager.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a first-semester senior at the university of mississippi. I'm getting a dual degree in English and psychology and a minor on African American Studies. I will be applying to graduate schools across the Us. I want to eventually attain a phd in fiction by way of an MFA.

AS you can guess, I want to be an author and start a publishing firm.

Most reactions

Latest posts