What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your job???

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:
Good for you I love to here that I was also a stay at home Mom! It's a fulfilling and hard job!you have lots of jobs with in your job! Cook,teacher,Plummer, nurse,janitor and car giver!

I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. My husband is an autoworker and will flat out admit that he couldn't do what I do all day. He said he would rather drive a forklift 12 hours a day than do my "job". It really does help to have a husband that is a great support system,

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I work for a national voice data and Internet company supporting VoIP solutions nationally.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sarap808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a 25 year old mother of four (all under the age of ten). Yeah, I know.

Oh, and I work full time as a Lead Clerk for several busy Medical Clinics in Hawaii. Although to be honest with you, going to work is MUCH EASIER than staying home. LOL

Last edited:

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a homeless self employed SAP business consultant.

A few of my larger clients have been Bose, home depot, conagra foods, Jo Ann fabrics, and EMC. I have also worked for Compaq computers in product design, Honeywell in their space systems design group, and The Home Shopping Network.

While I have not been to Apple in Ca, I do know what system iTunes runs on and how it works:D

jamesmckeephx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iam a mall cop in az right now Cuz of the economy. I used to do land survey until that went bad with construction and all. Hopefully it gets better soon

Sent from my evo on tapatalk

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I own my own business, a welding/manufacturing shop. See what I manufacture at ALZWELDING.COM.
I also own some farms and rent those out to farmers who raise food for a hungry world.
I don't have any employees and I make all of my products one at a time by hand.

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a Unix System Administrator... been doing that for many years (almost 20 now, I believe!)...

EDIT: On the side, I'm a HUGE time-waster with this damn iPad! Oh wait, I don't get paid for that... Damn! :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think we would all be wealthy if we were paid for the time we were on these things

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha ha Yes, you are right. How many hours do you guys spend on average a day. More than me, definitely. Oh, by the way Tim, my dad learnt to fly a cessna in South Africa and he found it difficult because the scenery never changed. He gave it up when he moved here. Lack of time.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha ha Yes, you are right. How many hours do you guys spend on average a day. More than me, definitely. Oh, by the way Tim, my dad learnt to fly a cessna in South Africa and he found it difficult because the scenery never changed. He gave it up when he moved here. Lack of time.

Mine is on 12+ hours a day.

Most reactions

Latest posts