What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is it?

I am unable to post a challenge at the current time so I hereby open the challenge up to any IPF member who wishes to post a challenge.

Here's a different kind of what is it challenge.
What kind of tree is this leaf from?

image-1014771505.jpg

Probably a Slippery Elm, might be an American Elm.

I don't know anything about trees, but there are several sites that will let you narrow things down by descriptions of the leaves.

I hate to say it, but it's late here, and I really need to get to bed soon. If I'm right I'll have to leave the challenge open. Sorry.

Last edited:
As twerppoet can't post a challenge right now,the challengeis now open to the first person who wishes to pos a challenge.

i reserch that it was a first made camera of old generation!!!
its size is decresing continuously!! and now it become a very small size of camera like a small cell phone!!
I hope i'm true!! can you say else:eek:

It isn't a paper hole ouch. They usually come in pairs and most houses should have them.

I cannot access the post on iPF at present, so cannot post another pic. However, study the front view with the grey part. Where do you think the item is located? That is a big clue

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back