What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the accessories you use the most?

Which accessories do you use the most?

• Total voters

techkid420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black leather Smart Cover with the Apple Wireless keyboard. It looks AMAZING sitting on a table. People will never stop staring when I am at a coffee shop. It truly is as good as a laptop for typing, and much better looking.
I Highly recommend the Apple Wireless keyboard for anyone with an iPad.

Sent from my Verizon 3G iPad 2 64GB using iPF

seanr7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using the griffin "Survivor" it's awesome protection however it increases the weight.

MoonWell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
myjewelfetish.wordpress.com
Anytime I get a shiny new, I always get the same two accessories first, a case and a screen protector. So I did the same with this. I look at all other accessories later if it would benefit my usage.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My black smart cover and belkin back cover. I do have an iPad doc; however, since I have to take the belkin cover off to use it I don't use it that much.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 1 and 2 both have generic TPU back-only cases, which I like best. I don't like flaps and such.

I also usually have both iPads rigged with wire photo stands that I bent, so that they firmly grasp the iPads. The stands serve as stands and handles, and they can hang onto a steering wheel if I'm in a car, or serve as a handle as I walk upstairs or down.

I have two Jambox Bluetooth speakers, which I use for audiobooks, music, podcasts and movies. I like having two, so I'm never without one that's fully charged. Love them -- good sound, portable, easy to pair, good interface, with about 10 hours' battery life.

I also often use my Camera Connection Kit. My stylus and Apple Wirelss Keyboard, not so much.

Last edited:

Chalicemedia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.chalicemedia.com
Ranked by frequency of use and perceived value.
1. Zagg Screen protector
2. Speck case
3. Lucite stand from Targus that allows two viewing angles. * great for traveling and hotel nightstands.
4. VGA adapter *
5. Stylus

* these two are imperative for presentations.

JTBDJP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ranked in order of Usage:
1> Brookstone Bluetooth Keyboard portfolio
2> HDMI interface for playing movies to widescreen tv
3> VGA interface for interfacing to projection unit

OP
T

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ranked in order of Usage:
1> Brookstone Bluetooth Keyboard portfolio
2> HDMI interface for playing movies to widescreen tv
3> VGA interface for interfacing to projection unit

Those are good choices and really useful accessories.

Most reactions

Latest posts