What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case / covers / skins

raccer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
raccer said:
I used an InvisibleSkin on the back of my iPad after bying the smart cover. Last week I change it for a slickwraps. I order the stanless steal but if you want to match the color of your smart cover, they have all the color for that.

Why did you switch?

I wanted something else, something not invisible and I found the stanless steel sticker really great. It add some personnality to my iPad 2. Now he's not like somebody else.

I've just won a free maple wood slickwraps so I'll remove my stanless steel and keep it back so I can use it if I don't like the wood one.

ragual

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey my name is Rob I just bought my iPad last weekend and got a better case since the one I got was not really sturdy, and was uncomfortable in typing. The maker is marware the product name is ecovue. It has a very professional look, and was built for comfort. Check out their website marware dot com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dqfay said:
I'm using this Yogo ThinBook iPad 2 smart cover, all the interfaces of ipad 2 body can be perfect use, accessible and considerate.

Quick Overview
The exclusive design can prevents the ipad 2 HOME key into ashes, all the interfaces of ipad 2 body can be perfect use, accessible and considerate. Exclusive full-face protect iPad 2 frame, to prevent accidental wear and tear.

I'm sorry, but I always get a smile when I read an obviously poor translation. This one is from the Yogo thinbook site. At makes me a little leary to enter my credit card info on sites like this.

Most reactions

Latest posts