What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Jailbreak or not to Jailbreak that is the question

Jailbreak or not to Jailbreak

• Yes, Jailbreak

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • No, Jailbreak

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've voted NO. Right now I'm finding the iPad a joy and really want to learn what it is all about before I jump off the deep end, so to speak. Having said that as a beginner, I know I may not be getting the big picture of what JB will do for me. But right now I'm having too much fun with what I have available. I have no experience with JB. I've just done a lot of reading on it all and for me it seems like another giant leap into the unknown with so much more to learn.

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I decided to jailbreak for teathering with a Blackberry but I'm thinking once the ios5 is release I may just go with that and see how it goes. Once someone jailbreaks the new OS I may jail break again, just to many tweaks and such available when you JB.

My vote is JB if you can.

shelleyftw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to vote yes on jail breaking, it just let's you add those little tweaks that make the iOS better than what it is.

My iPod touch is jb and with the tweaks it just makes it a lot easier to use. And I only recently got hold of my iPad, I'm going to be jb in the next week when I have the time.

OP
Destroyer

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Remember vote in the poll link people..!! and "gracias esta interesante" this poll

Sent from my iPad using iPF

eee0o

iPF Noob
Reaction score
striker5972 said:
Yes I want to but I have an iPad 2 4.3.5 can somebody tell me how to jb it if possible thanks!

You can't jailbreak an iPad 2 4.3.5; you need to downgrade to 4.3.3 first.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kenneth90 said:
Jailbreak for????

The IPad. If you're not familiar with it you will find a lot of info about it in this forum. If you look on the previous page of this thread Sweet Poison has a link

Oh just realized you're new here, Welcome to the forum. You will find out a lot of information here for your iPad. Do some searches and if you have a question there are a lot of friendly folk here who are only too willing to help you. Search first, there's a great thread called Tips and Tricks for those of us who don't know. Lots of useful info on that thread. Enjoy!!

Wildpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm with Tim- 'We love the iPad because it works...If it is not broken, then there is no need to 'Fix' it.'

Wildpad

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts