What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I knew there was a name but went blank when I asked the question. :)

Click on "User CP" above and somewhere on the left side of the next page will be the option to change your avatar. Click on that and you'll have the ability to upload or link to an image to be used for your avatar.

Reaction score
robertlc said:
That's the purpose of this thread, I thought, to post what we wanted to.

Yes, this is an off-topic forum and you can freely discuss anything within the forum rules. Posting images of your post count is certainly within the rules.

However, a discussion includes at least two people. If someone submits four posts in a row without another person posting in-between, it is not a discussion, but a monologue.

So please make use of the edit function.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
That's the purpose of this thread, I thought, to post what we wanted to.

Yes, this is an off-topic forum and you can freely discuss anything within the forum rules. Posting images of your post count is certainly within the rules.

However, a discussion includes at least two people. If someone submits four posts in a row without another person posting in-between, it is not a discussion, but a monologue.

So please make use of the edit function.

But we leave posts for the other people in this thread to read whenever they get back.

I can gladly point you to a similar thread to see how it works. It's like a TiVo for chat. It's not intended to be a monologue, just a place we can leave messages and comments that can each start a variety of different conversations.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, this thread has hit 200 posts!

Let's keep it going guys.

Guess I'll see your posts in the morning since it's about 2a.m. for our UK shift.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you have an iphone4 and an ipad. and your going on a. trip. would ou bring both?

Most reactions

Latest posts