What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Better prove it then. My hubby's favourite too, lady in red. He also loves isn't she wonderful tonight by cream and moody blues, all of them. Take my breath away by Berlin and I wanna wake up with you by boris gardner

Great choice. Love all those. Am listening to Boris Gardner right now. I haven't listened to that in about a year.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I thought it way cool when I first found out the iPod touch, it was my foray into apple world, I've gone up every year, hubby not amused.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where's Amy? Is she so bored she went to sleep?

Y'all are probably about to drop out too aren't you? About 9:45p.m. over there right?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, they are unpaid hubby, and two girls back from Tesco's with my curry! Very bad service here! but it does smell yummy!

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Fiancé at work so nope hehe, sorry I've been neglecting you guys. I've been watching UP (Disney) with my friend Chris and catching up with the soaps :)

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fiancé at work so nope hehe, sorry I've been neglecting you guys. I've been watching UP (Disney) with my friend Chris and catching up with the soaps :)

Yeah Amy, we're feeling neglected.

We got the thread back. Want to make sure it doesn't lapse.

Most reactions

Latest posts