What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck on pineapple screen

eozoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I had jailbroken using 0.9.6rc8, managed to use Cydia and install a bunch of things (SBSettings, iFile, iAcces, PDANet, etc), and successfully rebooted a couple of times.

However, I've installed the PDANet toggle for SBSettings, and couldn't get it to work, PDANet showed a popup window that asked me to reboot to get Wifi service started or something, so I uninstalled the toggle, shut down, and tried to reboot.

Only this time, I'm stuck on the pineapple screen, a reload wheel showed up on top of the pineapple after a few minutes, and it's been stuck there for an hour.

I tried forcing it to stop by holding power and home and then retry. I tried running redsn0w in XP mode, I even tried moving the whole thing to a XP machine, still no luck.

Help please?

Most reactions

Latest posts