What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken iPad 4.2.1 won't restore/update

hotdogking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As the title says.

My situation was like this, i was messing around with iFile, went to core systems and something like a, KP48.plist, i think i accidentally moved the files there somewhere, so i freaked and decided to restore my ipad. But now, i keep getting the error 3194 on iTunes, guys please help, i can't update, i can't restore. My iPad's either stuck in the silver apple screen, or stuck in the pineapple screen when i tried to reboot it tethered.

I've tried restarting my computer
Made sure itunes is updated
Tried entering recovery mode (but the USB sign just doesn't show)

What do i do, please help, i'm desperate ):!

OP
H

hotdogking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay, got it fixed, the moment i sent the sos. -.-" its ridiculous what panicking does to someone, i was basically caught in the infinite recovery mode, and i dled TU and forced myself out of it, right after that i put my ipad into dfu mode, iTunes allowed me to restore, no problem.

Now if only someone would teach/write a tutorial on how to *****************

Last edited by a moderator:

Clevin1021

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay, got it fixed, the moment i sent the sos. -.-" its ridiculous what panicking does to someone, i was basically caught in the infinite recovery mode, and i dled TU and forced myself out of it, right after that i put my ipad into dfu mode, iTunes allowed me to restore, no problem.

Now if only someone would teach/write a tutorial on how ***********.

hi guy, i hv the same problem as u, and im stuck with it. i cant understand what u mean and how do u resolved it. do u mind to explain it clearly? sorry im noob....

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts