What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone did something that took me out of my comfort zone

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Thats why I use a lock code and have gps tracking turned on via mobile me.

You should make sure and lock it up when its not with you.

Another thing that i find funny is that there are apps in the app store that are alarms that go off when someone picks it up after you leave.

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we all talked to the boss about him ..our socalled boss is not going to get rid of him not with all the contracts that are comeing up ..he not going anywhere intill we can get someone with his skills set to replace him..

one of the guys took him into the bathroom one night and bounced him off the walls for a couple of seconds to get a point a cross to him one day ..i guess that what going to happen again with him..

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So the guy touches stuff on someone's desk. Wrong, I agree. And the answer is to act like juveniles and physically assault him? Jesus.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Should try those security devices that spray indelible ink.

A guy like that around would bring out the worst of me...and cameras everywhere...

Mpaige

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me get this straight.....Your pissed and you wanna kick your co workers Ass for looking at your Ipad at your desk without asking? Damn It not like he took it home and returned it the next day! Gezz Take it easy people.....LMAO:confused:

barriejohn69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't quite get the point of the first post. Are you hoping one of the A team are reading?

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
first off i have tried to get rid of him in countless meeting of the diff times in the past year with the ceo of the company about the guy and his lack of keeping out of people personal items ..we have caught the guy going through people desk when they not around and talked to the guy about staying out of the people desk and personal space .. .but the ceo of the company will not fire the guy ..we all came to the idea of basically that the guy is family of the ceo if we can not get rid of him..

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So basically the OP has no balls and chose to whine about it on the internet instead...

for the last time i put my hand on someone it cost me about $.4500 .oo in court cost and anger mgn class so now i do not put my hands on anyone ..

mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is strange. There are some private things/places that people seem to think are public (even though they must know that they're private). iPads are clearly one of them.

I get this all the time with my planes. I can be working on a plane in my hangar and if the door is open I can guarantee that someone will wander in and start nosying around without even acknowledging my presence. I don't mind that too much if they don't touch anything, but what really winds me up is when they decide to use a wing as a desk when they want to write something down. Especially if it's a carbon wing. I ask them if they'd do the same on a Ferrari's bonnet/hood.

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is strange. There are some private things/places that people seem to think are public (even though they must know that they're private). iPads are clearly one of them.

I get this all the time with my planes. I can be working on a plane in my hangar and if the door is open I can guarantee that someone will wander in and start nosying around without even acknowledging my presence. I don't mind that too much if they don't touch anything, but what really winds me up is when they decide to use a wing as a desk when they want to write something down. Especially if it's a carbon wing. I ask them if they'd do the same on a Ferrari's bonnet/hood.

It's because lots of people don't respect property anymore. OP has a right to be pissed.

Most reactions

Latest posts