What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So....did we enjoy ' the wedding '?

quinconces

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I missed it as I was in meetings all day, but am now playing catch-up on the re-runs. Did you watch it on your IPad. :)

Quinconces.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Fair play, at least in the UK we had an official day off work :)

My wife and I watched the opening ceremonies live on the ipad2 whilst still in bed this morning.

The BBC news app and iplayer apps are pretty useful at times.

Last edited:
OP
quinconces

quinconces

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quinconces said:
I missed it as I was in meetings all day, but am now playing catch-up on the re-runs. Did you watch it on your IPad. :)

Quinconces.

So I take that as a 'No'. :) Wow 2 billion viewers......but only 1 Brit iPad forum viewer....so what does that tell us? Too busy scanning the Threads?

Quinconces.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FWIW, I am a royalist, I think they are wonderful for the country but royal weddings, oh so boring! Add to that the Beckhams and various other working class upper class enjoying the last bastions of the class system while the adoring public look on from a distance.

But really, I think the two of them are fantastic.......just.......not wanting to watch it.

The Archangel

Ingoiolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Live in London but I couldn't care less
Sleep all through it

Sent from my 64GB 3G iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
I heard it on the radio, she was dressed all black with a tall hat, wasn't she.

Even the German radio stations mentioned how unfitting her appearance was :D

In all fairness, they said that when she was born!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you! I like David but she always seems to look as if she's thinking, Can the cameras see me, is this my good side, Aaahhgg! Can't stand the woman, without him, she would be a nobody. Do you get the feeling I don't like her?

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! I like David but she always seems to look as if she's thinking, Can the cameras see me, is this my good side, Aaahhgg! Can't stand the woman, without him, she would be a nobody. Do you get the feeling I don't like her?

It kinda sounds like you might have a secret crush on her.

Cya

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It was prime time here, the ceremony proper started at 7:00 PM, and was on all channels. I had no choice but to lie back and think of England:D.

Seeing Westminister Abbey fully lit, in HD and from so many angles was quite spectacular. It's usually pretty gloomy if you actually visit it.

The happy couple looked, well, happy.

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, didn't watch it, too busy with other thing to do but, I wish them both a happy life together.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Secret crush! Noooooo! Skinny, boney, ugly, far more beautiful women, for eg. Kate, Duchess of Cambridge. She looked beautiful and so calm, no mistakes, no shaking. I loved Prince Harrys cheeky look in the abbey and I agree the abbey looked gorgeous.

Most reactions