What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So....did we enjoy ' the wedding '?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
They are not Vulcan's......even if they do have blue blood!

The Archangel

How do you know? According to Dr Who their blood stems from Queen Victoria, remember the werewolf episode!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
How do you know? According to Dr Who their blood stems from Queen Victoria, remember the werewolf episode!

Hmm, I think you have been reading to many serial killer magazines.......they are starting to affect your mind!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Hmm, I think you have been reading to many serial killer magazines.......they are starting to affect your mind!

The Archangel

Oh okay, I admit it they locked me up with my iPad and only let me out when it's safe to do so.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
haha in 10 years maybe!? i heard Britons are betting on it :eek:

They bet on everything. Just like the Chinese.

The only difference is that the Chinese bet on something that is moving and when it stops moving they eat it.......

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Watch out man! Im chinese! lol ;)

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This was bound to happen......:)

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I watched the reruns last night and found it all to be quite wonderful and fun. With so much bad news hitting the airwaves of late, it was great to see happy people celebrating such a happy occasion.

Loved the street parties and got the giggles over some of the hats.

Nobody, but nobody on the planet does pageantry as well as our friends the Brits!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aspasia said:
I watched the reruns last night and found it all to be quite wonderful and fun. With so much bad news hitting the airwaves of late, it was great to see happy people celebrating such a happy occasion.

Nobody, but nobody on the planet does pageantry as well as our friends the Brits!

Why thank you for your compliment! We so love to party!

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aspasia said:

Why thank you for your compliment! We so love to party!

That was pretty evident last night - there were a couple of live reports from the street parties held in various sections of the city.

Looks like lots of bubbly was consumed :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aspasia said:
That was pretty evident last night - there were a couple of live reports from the street parties held in various sections of the city.

Looks like lots of bubbly was consumed :)

Don't need a wedding to start quaffing the bubbly!

The Archangel

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
LOL ;) say, have you been betting?

Errr, yes, but mine stopped moving already and I didn't know.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay. I've seen all the wedding photos and oohed and aahed over all of them. Now I'm going into the "can we see something else now please!". Who cares what they are doing on their wedding honeymoon. I don't care and they certainly wouldn't want everyone to know. There must be something else of interest now.

Most reactions

Latest posts