What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My aunties house was brocken into!!

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

On friday my Aunties house was Brocken into. She and her children went on a holiday but her husband stayed in Sydney and sleeps at his mothers house while she was not thier. So the crooks were watching the house so they knew what time he left the house and everything . And on Saturday I get a cell it's her husband and he is asking does yamiera have a here wedding ring with here ? And I said to Hume yes she does. He asked me that because he found the box and it was empty . The crooks pulled the cables out of the alarm so that it would not go off and they went in the house and stole money that was in his wallet but the funny thing is that they didn't touch the computers . And the computers wore on the desk open and they did not touch it at all . And now yamiera is mad because they trashed her house and it is really trashed.

Most reactions

Latest posts