What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So....did we enjoy ' the wedding '?

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! I like David but she always seems to look as if she's thinking, Can the cameras see me, is this my good side, Aaahhgg! Can't stand the woman, without him, she would be a nobody. Do you get the feeling I don't like her?

Not quite. :p

Loved the wedding, hate Victoria Beckham (funeral clothing) love the royals.

She always thought she's always in fashion. I think she's an anorexic though.

Didn't watch it.

But boy, it is everywhere in the news. Even the German radio stations couldn't stop talking about it. I got so annoyed that I shut off the radio.

It's on every station here too! I was just curious about the details of the gown. Heard how the details of the wedding gown is gonna be beautiful and all. I checked it out with the Life app, pretty yes. Stunning no. it was just sensationalized.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
Not quite. :p

She always thought she's always in fashion. I think she's an anorexic though.

It's on every station here too! I was just curious about the details of the gown. Heard how the details of the wedding gown is gonna be beautiful and all. I checked it out with the Life app, pretty yes. Stunning no. it was just sensationalized.

Yes, she is definitely anorexic and she's pregnant as well. Have you seen her early pictures, she looked healthy and she was definitely not naturally skinny which I agree some people are. Anyway, I have spent way too much time talking about her.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, she is definitely anorexic and she's pregnant as well. Have you seen her early pictures, she looked healthy and she was definitely not naturally skinny which I agree some people are. Anyway, I have spent way too much time talking about her.

Are you her publicist?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha ha you guys are so funny! Male chauvinist. Damn did I write that aloud! Sorry! I do love others like Julia Roberts, but I hate it when people and yes, that includes you men, lose loads of weight thinking they look great, where in reality they look like skeletons. I guess it's Hollywood and their silly size 0. By the way, I am not a fashionista, my daughter is and I can't help seeing E News etc...

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in London and watched the whole thing on the television. I was a stone throw away from Trafalgar Square at my boyfriend's so we went out along the mall afterwards. Everyone was in good spirits! Don't know why people are moaning about the wedding, it was a lovely day for London (and the rest of the world!)

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did not watch the wedding. I might go and watch the divorce..........

Sent from my iPad using iPF

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score

haha in 10 years maybe!? i heard Britons are betting on it :eek:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:

Despite all my previous comments i think that these two are the most likely royal couple to have a long and happy marriage.

The Archangel

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
haha in 10 years maybe!? i heard Britons are betting on it :eek:

They bet on everything. Just like the Chinese.

The only difference is that the Chinese bet on something that is moving and when it stops moving they eat it.......

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No I'm with Gab on this, they do seem to be in love and I hope they live long and prosper!!! 

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
No I'm with Gab on this, they do seem to be in love and I hope they live long and prosper!!! 

They are not Vulcan's......even if they do have blue blood!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts