What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bogartjenkins said:
it arrived today, four days ahead of schedule, i picked standard shipping, so excited, hope everyone has an experience like i did.:)

Congratulations. Hope you love it as much as I do mine.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

htowngator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any users not in the US that have had their shipping dates improved? I'm seeing people on here and other forums, from the USA, ordering the same model as me, at the same time or later - but having it arrive sooner?

I don't want to sound like a brat but that simply isn't on.

If its released "worldwide" then the orders should be processed as such.

Just feeling a bit annoyed that people who ordered up to 10 days after me are getting their units this week, or in some cases already have them, and I'm still having to wait till the middle of this month, seemingly just because I'm in England.

Mine is slated to ship in one week and still no upgraded time frame.
16gb wifi black

HoodBoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine suppose to come TODAYYY!!! But UPS still haven't update the tracking information! Says it was Departed - EPZ, China, Saturday, 04/30/2011

ahoward1126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I hope its not still in China! Anybody's shipping info never update and it still showed up on time?

Jembie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avionyx said:
Are there any users not in the US that have had their shipping dates improved? I'm seeing people on here and other forums, from the USA, ordering the same model as me, at the same time or later - but having it arrive sooner?

I don't want to sound like a brat but that simply isn't on.

If its released "worldwide" then the orders should be processed as such.

Just feeling a bit annoyed that people who ordered up to 10 days after me are getting their units this week, or in some cases already have them, and I'm still having to wait till the middle of this month, seemingly just because I'm in England.

I am in England. I ordered March 31st. My original delivery date was May 5th, it moved to May 3rd and I actually received it on April 28th :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

nofd1236

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday and all I have to say is wow... So simple, streamlined,lightweight and fast as all get out. Camera resolution was a noticeable thing for me.. its fine for me but always hoping for better ha. Aren't we all? Smart cover works great. Can't get it out of my wifes hands now.. enjoy Fellas.

jgriff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 64GB White 3G originally had a delivery estimate of 5/10. That changed to 5/14 on the day my credit card was charged. Today it shipped and the delivery estimate has changed to 5/6.

thegreatgate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shipping date is the same (5/9) but my delivery date moved from 5/11 to 5/12, lol...First movement in 9 days....Hoping for an email that it was shipped late this week so I can get it maybe a couple days early but I doubt it will happen.

Most reactions

Latest posts