What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

gma99611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gma99611 said:
Got my ipad today. Sending it back tomorrow!
Duh! I wanted the 3G 64 MB but ordered the wifi only 64GB. Now i am looking at a May 1st arrival. I did play around a bit on it and totally loved it. Just bummed right now.

Can you not just trade it at an apple store?

My closest Apple Store only has Verizon 3g and I want ATT.

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I WANT MY IPADDDDDDDDDDDD
Come on 27th April lol

I have accessories sitting here making me want it more lol

1. smart cover
2. leather cover
3. hdmi output cable
4. screen protector
5. two docks, one for work one for home

what else can i buy. Heading to bangkok in june so ill buy a heap of cheaper stuff there.

MsTapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine shipped today! The ship date was supposed to be April 21. Delivery expected April 13. :)

CW8175

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my black 16 GB WiFi on Apr 7 from online Apple store .. delivery date Apr 27/28 .. saw Walmart online has delivery date of Apr 15 - 21 .. so ordered one there too .. wonder which one will come first or if I made a HUGE mistake and will have issues with returning the late one ?? Return shouldn't be an issue if it's unopened etc since demand is so high .. :) THOUGHTS ??

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My card was pinged last night. No notice from Apple yet... but betcha that I have my iPad 2 by next week!:D

Ordered Mar 23rd: 64gb white / wifi only

Latest update from Apple...
Ships: Apr 21
Delivers: Apr 25

Last edited:

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CW8175;
whichever comes first, REFUSE the delivery of the next one. This way the burden is not on you.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That has happened to me and I was actually told by UPS when you refuse a package there's no problem with issuing a refund because you never got the delivery.

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My card was pinged last night. No notice from Apple yet... but betcha that I have my iPad 2 by next week!:D

Lucky ;) I ordered on March 27th (ship: apr 25, deliver: apr 28) still hasn't changed. My card was charged when I placed the order and it stayed "pending" for a week or so before disappearing. Hasn't showed up again yet though. Ugh... I want 16GB WiFi only so it's always out of stock in all stores.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kirwin said:

Ok. I'm starting to get jealous now. I ordered on march 21 and my shipment. Date moved up the weekend after and I haven't had any activity sense. Mine should have at least shipped with yours. It's still says ESD 21 ETA 26. I'm gonna vet very angry if I don't get results soon.

:frowny: I wanna do a happy dance

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NVRENUF said:
I WANT MY IPADDDDDDDDDDDD
Come on 27th April lol

I have accessories sitting here making me want it more lol

1. smart cover
2. leather cover
3. hdmi output cable
4. screen protector
5. two docks, one for work one for home

what else can i buy. Heading to bangkok in june so ill buy a heap of cheaper stuff there.

You can buy me a 50$ iTunes card.

rconn2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order was due to be shipped on the 20th with delivery for the 25th. I found out last night it just shipped (the 9th) with delivery scheduled for the 14th. So, that's an 11 day bump. (this is for a black 64 GB AT&T.)

PvtMatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoopee! I solved the delivery problem! I had ordered a black engraved 32gb wifi 3G 2 from Apple on April 3 and was quoted a delivery date of April 27. I had previously searched Apple stores within a 100 mile radius of my house and NO ONE had the 2 in stock. On a whim I checked the local Walmart store and they had 2 64 gb units, 3G in stock. Imagine how fast I drove to get one of those bad boys! I guess these were available at my local Walmart because I live in a rual location and the locals may not be up on spending that much for something that can be lost or stolen so easily. Well, I lost the engraving but other than that, the price was the same. Happy day. Now if I can just get all my apps transferred.....

Most reactions

Latest posts