What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retinapad not working

CLS2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought Retinapad in Cydia for $ 2.99 to my iPad 2. When I go into the settings and then the settings for Retinapad I do not see my apps in the "User Applications" list. The only thing I can read there is "Rpetrich with love:)" is this a joke? I've been cheated? :(

Plese help me!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have some iPhone applications loaded on your iPad? It only lists apps which are made for iPhone because that is what retina pad is designed for...

OP
C

CLS2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some apps on my iPad that are only made for iPads, is this the reason that i can not see any apps under "User applications" becuse i only have iPads apps? maybe I haved missunderstod this application.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
RetinaPad will make any iPhone application look like it does on an iPhone4. By default, an iPhone application will only look like it does on an iPhone3. So in other words, it makes the iPhone app behave as though there was a retina screen. This improves the look of iPhone apps being run in 2x mode on the iPad.

If you want an example, download the free iPhone Facebook App.

Hope that clarifies.

Most reactions